Farm Animals - Free Sample Unit
(This free unit should give you an idea how we teach at kiz school. We you will see how we've provided everything you need to teach this unit on Farm Animals.)
Lesson Plan - Learn How to Teach this Unit
For Online Teaching & Practice
Lesson Video Tutorial
Watch this video and learn names of animals and sentence patterns.Click the PLAY button below.
Games to Review the Lesson
Let students play these interactive games and exercises after watching the video.
For Classroom Teaching & Offline Practice
Powerpoint Lesson Materials
Use these PPTs to present and practice new vocabulary and sentence patterns.
Free Printable Flashcards
60 Video Tutorials Units & Powerpoint
1600 Printable Worksheets
250 Interactive Games & Exercises
Flashcards By Topic
Samples by Type of Content Explained
Video Tutorial Samples
The farm animals video is a typical level 2 video. The prepositions video is from level 3 and shopping video is a level 6 video. The lessons become more difficult the higher the level. They are designed so that anyone can use them in teaching new language effectively. They are fantastic presenters of new language and can be used with minimal guidance.
Interactive Practice Exercises- Try these samples
- Catch and Match Farm Animals
- Audio Flip Cards Farm Animals
- Animals Audio-Visual Crossword
- Interactive Reading Exercise - Fire Drill Reading Exercise
- Games for Classroom - Memory Games, Snakes and Ladders, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy & More
- When we design games we think of three major kinds of learners - Kinesthetic, Audio & Visual Learners. By doing this we increase the chance of making our games appealing to all learners.
PowerPoint Samples - Try these!
- Animals Pictures & Words PPT Flashcards (440 KB)
- Animals Hidden Pictures Game (2.3MB)
- Fruits PPT Lesson (2.1 MB)
- Colors PPT Lesson (2.08MB)
- Jobs Powerpoint Lesson And Prepositions of Place PPT Lesson
- Our PPT Lessons are carefully designed to present and practice the new language of the units. They are also excellent teaching materials for large classes with projectors and interactive whiteboards.
Worksheet Samples - We offer a variety of fun worksheets - Try these
- Crossword Puzzles - Example Farm Animals
- Word Searches - Example Transportation Word Search Puzzle
- Handwriting Practice - Example Farm Animals Sentence
- Matching Exercises - Example Farm Animals
- Coloring & Writing Worksheets - Example Red Apple
- Phonics Worksheets - Example Rhyming Pairs
- Labeling Exercises Worksheet - Example Body Parts
- Spelling Exercises - Choose the correct spelling - Example - Food Vocabulary
- Text Mazes - Fun Reading Exercise - Example Bowing in Japan
- MORE MORE MORE Varieties of Worksheets
The worksheets on our site took hours to plan and several days and months to create. They are designed to reinforce whatever language was presented. They are meant to be fun and not just another boring gap fill exercise.
Printable Flashcard Samples - Try these
Here is the thing with our flashcards. These flashcards come in two varieties - big size and small size. Why? Because we know that different activities require different sets of tools . The small cards for example could be good for small size classes and excellent for games like slap and say. In our lesson plans we have suggestions on how to use these cards for teaching.
Your ESL/EFL Young Learners Deserve this! Kiz School offers unbeatable content.
- English Lesson Video Tutorials & Lesson Plan
- 6 Levels, 60 fully developed units
- Placement & Level Tests for All
- Revision Games for All Levels - Fun and effective!
- Interactive Games, Puzzles & Tests
- Powerpoint Presentations & PPT Games
- 1600 Printable Worksheets/Cards
- Printable Flashcards By Topic
- Phonics Printables & Interactive Content
- Interactive Placement Test to judge level of learners.
- Classroom Interactive Games - Your kids deserve the best! - MORE MORE & Regular Updates!!!
School & Family Licenses, Please Contact Us- Click Here
- Tell us how many people will be using these materials
- How long you want access for.